10 & 30 hour OSHA TRAINING
- Mid-America Safety’s trainers are OSHA Outreach trainers with vast experience in conducting 10 & 30 Hour classes.
- Company regulations
- State regulations
- Federal regulations
- Subjects from OSHA Regulations
- Approximate 12hours for the 10hour course
- 34 hours for the 30 hour course
- Costs are subject to the number of employees and materials furnished
- These Seminars are for employees and management that cover all company safety regulations and introduce new employees to safety according to company and OSHA Regulations.
- Sexual Harassment Seminars are conducted for the entire company with classroom, videos, and documentation for personnel files. Sexual Harassment can cost a company thousands of dollars and or even bankrupt a company. It is one of the most important seminars that your company can provide their employees.
- Reasonable suspicion training is also included for owners and supervisors.